Ten years of experience in all aspects of the website development cycle. Leading teams to produce award-winning web products while fostering clear, articulate communication and a predilection for candor. Sub-par guitar player.
A short summary.
In my 10 years of experience, I've gained expertise in each phase of the website development cycle. Although I have experience designing and developing for many CMS systems (Drupal, Magento, Joomla), I am most familiar with Wordpress. I am a full-stack web manager. This means having the ability to own every aspect of a website, from Strategy and forecasting, design, development, marketing, project management, to continued maintenance support. My experience is proof of my success working individually, within a team, and leading teams to produce award-winning web products while fostering clear, articulate communication and a predilection for candor.
Well Rounded, Expert Level Experience, & Always Learning
Music Of My Band, Among Authors
• Integral in the launch of the companies new, proprietary, website building CMS called Engine6 - by way of UX design, feature/client research, and continuous support. Engine6 incorporates easy to use drag-and-drop functionality, making the launch and updating of car dealership websites fast and easy.
• Design up to 15 websites each month, including accurate redlines and rapid prototyping for the production team to ensure initial project vision
• Manage communication with new clients, the production team, and 3rd party vendors to ensure accurate and on-time launch of web products
• Design and manage Google AdSense campaigns for up to 100 clients each month
• Provide input on hiring practices, including but not limited to, designing and implement training of new hires and continued training for design team members
• Clients include: Honda, Toyota, BMW, Fiat, Chrysler, Chevrolet, Ford, Mitsubishi, Mercedes, Maserati, Ferrari, Bentley, Lamborghini, Mazda, Dodge, Ram, Jeep, Smart, Hyundai, Volkswagen, Audi, Porsche, Land Rover, Lexus, and Jaguar
In 2013 I was promoted to Website Designer. In this role, I worked directly with clients to design a website that met their needs by drafting initial mock-ups and quick mock-up revisions until client approval. After the client approved the design, I provided our engineers with support to make sure our vision was correctly translated to a production-ready website. I maintained constant communication with all clients and delivered designs that have boosted online auto sales by over 50%. Between June 2013 and February 2015, Dealerfire won the Driving Sales Dealer Satisfaction Award for Custom Websites and Top Rated Search Engine Optimization as a direct result of the work done by the talented design team.
Designed web and print graphics for over 1,000 automotive websites. In this role, I served as the first contact with clients who needed updates to their website, online ad campaigns, and print goods. Consistent communication was needed between the client, 3rd parties (i.e. print shops), and myself. Relationship building with the customer was key and resulted in continued business as well as multiple industry customer service awards. While in this position the company won many awards, most notably the AWA Pinnacle Automotive Website Award in 2011, 2012, and 2013. Dealerfire also won the Oshkosh Chamber of Commerce Small Business of The Year award in 2012.